2012-01-25

2 Selfportraits

Huhu :)

You maybe already noticed, I did a little bit on my bloglayout over the last few weeks.

New year - new Layout :D

First, I did a new profile picture. In the sidebar, it's really tiny there, so here it is a little bit bigger so you can see the actual detail:

Photobucket
I worked on a short comicstory in thes drawing style.

I also redid the old banner illustration. Actually, it's the same motiv so it may look the same to you but if you compare it to the old one, you see the differences: Old post.

Photobucket
I really like, how it turned out :)

The plant-pattern, I used for my blog background is also self designed. I made it for a project in my illustration class which is almost done. I'll post about it very soon :)

I hope you have such a nice weather as I do :D

by ebye,
Kathi

3 Kommentare:

  1. Den Stil von dem Profilbild find ich super!
    Hat so was von Malbüchern, und die outline-losen Parts kommen gut. (was red ich da eigentlich?..)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Irgendwie sieht des aus als ob du auf deinen Arm zeichnest. ^^

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. @Mo: Dankeschön :) ich mach gerade realtiv viel in dem Stil. Da muss man ganz schön umdenken, bisher habe ich ja eher mit Outlines überall gearbeitet. Für den JAZAM! Comic Clash-Betrag habe ich einen ganzen Comic in dem Stil gezeichnet-
    @Rinchen: Stimmt *lach* Hab ich mir ach schon gedacht ;) Ich hab nur gehofft, dass es niemandem sonst auffällt.

    AntwortenLöschen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...