2011-01-29

Meme Time

The talented Jenny called out for a meme in the German comicforum. Here is the blank file, if you also want to try it :) It is called the "style Meme" and it's about drawing one character in lots of different styles. *lol* some of the following drawings are shamelessly copied from the original styles because I never tried them before (Simpsons, South Park). but I had a lot of fun figuring out what are the most important things which make these styles unique. I think, the Disney one was the most challenging, I don't know why.

As a character I chose my Mini Me from my Nimetön Kansio-Comics.

Have fun:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


So, I'm not done yet *laughs* There was also another Meme in the Comicforum, started by Wittek. He asked for pictures of our workspaces. This is not a brand new picture. I took it quite a while ago but - beside the fact that it is lacking used, empty coffee cups - it is still very realistic *lol*

Photobucket

Oki Doki :) That's it for today. Now I have to continue to write my semester report :O

Bye bye
Kathi

1 Kommentar:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...