2011-04-03

Bologna Children's Book Fair

Wow... what a busy week :O

From last Sunday till Tuesday night, I've been in Bologna (Italy) with my friend Yi to visit the international Children's Book Fair. It was so amazing and exhausting *laughs* I took a portfolio with me but I was too shy to show it to the publishers *fail* But I took a lot of inspiration with me and I will be better prepared and come again.

Of course I forgot my business cards at home so Yi and I we decided to handdraw some :)

All of them were taken in an hour so I don't have any left, but I took pictures with my camera so I can show you, what I drew!

Photobucket
Lineart

Photobucket
Some color

Photobucket
Cut

Photobucket
One of the two displays I made

Photobucket
And the display on the open wall :D

I really love how they turned out. I should definitely do more drawings in this style *__* Sorry for the blurry pictures ^^°

Now I hve to return to my desk :D I'm still working on my Comic for the German Comic Anthology JAZAM!

Kiss~~~
Kathi

1 Kommentar:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...