2011-11-24

Pop Up Card, Giraffe & Meat

Hi :O

No posts again for quite a while :( The "inner pig" also seems to sleept... Lots of things happend over the last weeks. I needed some time to get myself together again.

I'm still not really OK yet but here I am again, nevertheless :)

The first thing, I want to show you, is the birthday card, I did for my beloved sister's birthday <3 For the first time, I tried to do a Pop Up card. It took really long, although the mechanism is so simple...
It turned out a little bit tacky, but I still like it :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And as this post is already very random, here is something I did quite a while ago but never knew when to post it:


Photobucket

Crappy photo is crappy :( sadly, it's the only one I have, because this giraffe is glued on the wall of a flat I don't live in ;) I think I will redraw it when I find the time.

And last but not least something very different. This is a picture I did for an exhibition with the topic "Meat"! It's nothing big, but I enjoyed to draw it *laughs*

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Ok :) That's it.

See you soon (hopefully :O)
Kathi

1 Kommentar:

  1. Total schön geworden, die Karte. Ich mag die vielen verschiedenen Muster :)

    AntwortenLöschen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...